B. inggris Sekolah Menengah Atas work individually. match the conditions in column A with the suitable suggestions in column B


conditions A
1. I am over weight. I want to lose weight.
2. I am not happy with my present job. I always work over time every week.
3. I always get stomachache.
4. my daughter wants to study fashion design in japan.
5. budi has got fever.

suggestion B
a. you could perhaps think about avoiding spicy food.
b. If you ask me, he should have some medicine and take a rest.
c. why don't you start jogging?
d. she'd better study japanese before she enrolls with a university there.
e. have you thought about looking for another job?​

work individually. match the conditions in column A with the suitable suggestions in column B


conditions A
1. I am over weight. I want to lose weight.
2. I am not happy with my present job. I always work over time every week.
3. I always get stomachache.
4. my daughter wants to study fashion design in japan.
5. budi has got fever.

suggestion B
a. you could perhaps think about avoiding spicy food.
b. If you ask me, he should have some medicine and take a rest.
c. why don't you start jogging?
d. she'd better study japanese before she enrolls with a university there.
e. have you thought about looking for another job?​

Jawaban:

1. A: "I am overweight. I want to lose weight."

B: "Why don't you start jogging?"

2. A: "I am not happy with my present job. I always work overtime every week."

B: "Have you thought about looking for another job?"

3. A: "I always got stomachache."

B: "You could perhaps think about avoiding spicy food."

4. A: "My daughter wants to study fashion design in Japan."

B: "She'd better study Japanese before she enrolls with a university there."

5. A: "Budi has got a fever."

B: "If you ask me, he should have some medicine and take a rest."

(1) I am overweight. I want to lose weight.

C. Why don’t you start jogging?

———

(2) I am not happy with my present job. I always work overtime every week.

E. Have you thought about looking for another job?

—-

(3) I always get stomachache.

A. You should perhaps think about avoiding spicy food.

—-

(4) My daughter wants to study fashion design in Japan.

D. She’d better study Japanese before she enrolls with an university there.

—-

(5) Budi has got fever.

B. If you ask me, he should have some medicine and take a rest.




[answer.2.content]